An exclusive Summer Program offered by Al Ihsan! Use this summer to enrich yourself with a wealth of essential Islamic knowledge! Dive into specific areas of Tafsir, Hadith, Seera, Tajwid, Islamic mannerisms, and gain immense understanding in a short period of time with this condensed course for everyone over the age 11.
- Strong fundamental vocabulary
- Reading and correct pronunciation
- Forming basic noun-and-verb-based sentences
- Essential daily conversation
- Connecting with Qurʾānic Arabic
HOW THE COURSE WILL BE TAUGHT
- Introduction of Concept– Illustration of new idea through examples and images
- Exercises –spoken and written application of concept
- Relating to the Qurʿān– Finding and studying the concept in the Qurʿān
- Practical Application– Applying the concept in practical usage through speaking and writing
Tafsīr: Detailed explanation of Juz 30
Hadith: Imam Al-Nawawī’s Compilation of 40 hadith
Sīra: Selections of crucial moments from sīra
Tajwīd: Correcting recitation of the Quran
Adab (Islamic Etiquettes): Imam Bukhari’s al-Adab al-Mufrad
Upon completion of registration, all resources will be provided to students in e-book format.
Classes will run from July 4-Aug 1, 2017.
Classes will be held three times a week, 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM PST.
Final Tests: July 30, 31, & Aug 1, 2017
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
HOW TO ATTEND CLASSES
- On-site at the Al-Ihsān Institute in Surrey, BC Canada: 105-12877 76 Ave, Surrey BC, V3W 1E6 (For brothers only)
- Online using an interactive live Webinar: For brothers and sisters
- Medium of Instruction: English
FEES / REGISTRATION
- Fees for this course are $100 per semester
- Fees are due upon registration.