Job Description for Administrative Assistant
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks and duties including book-keeping, government correspondence, planning and organization, correspondence with parents and families, managing emails, phone calls, and other similar jobs.
- Access to a functioning laptop
- Ability to type in English and Arabic
- Basic understanding of terminologies used in Islamic teachings
Ability to speak English, Arabic, Urdu, and preferable Punjabi
- Able to come into our centre 3-4 times per week to work with a team
8 weeks. Preferred Start Date: June 6, 2022
This job is offered as a part of the Canada Summer Jobs program, with a possibility of continuing employment on a part-time or full-time basis thereafter.
Approximately 50% of hours will be completed onsite, with an option to complete the remainder remotely.
Onsite Location: Al-Ihsan Centre: 11-8285 132 St. Surrey, BC