Job Description for Multimedia Designer
- Graphic design work for print and digital medias
- Web design and development using WordPress and Elementor Page Builder
- Access to a functioning laptop
- Ability to type in English and Arabic, and preferable Urdu and French
- Basic understanding of terminologies used in Islamic teachings
- Able to come into our centre 3-4 times per week to work with a team
8 weeks. Preferred Start Date: June 6, 2022
This job is offered as a part of the Canada Summer Jobs program, with a possibility of continuing employment on a part-time or full-time basis thereafter.
Approximately 50% of hours will be completed onsite, with an option to complete the remainder remotely.
Onsite Location: Al-Ihsan Centre: 11-8285 132 St. Surrey, BC