Part-time Aalim Program
About the Course
The Part-Time Aalim program offered exclusively at Al-Ihsan is a new, rich, immersive program aimed toward young adults and older Muslims who seek to take a firm hold onto their Islamic education. Derived from traditional Alimiyyah courses, the part-time Aalim Program is a part-time, 3 day a week course, which aims to educate students in the intricacies of Islam, and looks to establish a firm knowledge base upon which students will continue to build.
The curriculum firstly focuses on Arabic syntax and morphology, then transitions to an in-depth study of Arabic key texts, on subjects such as Islamic jurisprudence, philosophy, literature, and ethics, while condensing the information to make it more accessible to the modern student and working adult.
This creates a rich, informative, 5-year program which grants students the tools and training to further their Islamic education even after their tenure has been completed, and to become a powerful, positive impact in their community.
Classes begin Saturday, January 20, 2018. (Tentative date)
Classes will be held three times a week,
Mondays and Wednesdays: 6:00 PM– 9:00 PM PST.
Saturdays: 8:00 AM– 12:00 PM PST.
Each year will be divided into 3 terms, with one to two week breaks in between each term. Full schedule of the first year will be posted here soon.
How to attend classes
- For males only: On-site at the Al-Ihsān Institute in Surrey, BC Canada: 7176 124 St
- Males and females: Online through a live interactive Webinar
Fees / Registration
- Fees for this program are $250 per month
- There is no registration fee
- Fees for the first month are due upon registration.
- Fees may be paid in a lump sum per year, or in regular monthly payments.
- Fee payments do not cover the cost of books and other required materials.
- Special arrangements may be made for students unable to meet the complete fees. Please contact us for more information.
- The ability to read Quranic Arabic
- There are no course prerequisites for the BIS program
For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Maulana Nabil Khan 778.321.4662