Annual Summer Program
An exclusive Summer Program offered by Al Ihsan! Use this summer to enrich yourself with a wealth of essential Islamic knowledge! Dive into specific areas of Tafsir, Hadith, Seera, Tajwid, Islamic mannerisms, and gain immense understanding in a short period of time with this condensed course for everyone over the age 11.
Tafsīr: Detailed explanation of Juz 30
Hadith: Imam Al-Nawawī’s Compilation of 40 hadith
Sīra: Selections of crucial moments from sīra
Tajwīd: Correcting recitation of the Quran
Adab (Islamic Etiquettes): Imam Bukhari’s al-Adab al-Mufrad
Upon completion of registration, all resources will be provided to students in e-book format.
Classes will run from July 3-Aug 2, 2018.
Classes will be held three times a week, Tuesday -Thursday 11:30 AM – 2:00 PM PST.
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
HOW TO ATTEND CLASSES
- On-site at the Al-Ihsān Institute in Surrey, BC Canada: 11-8285 132 St, Surrey BC. V3W 4N6 (For brothers only)
- Online using an interactive live Webinar: For brothers and sisters
- Medium of Instruction: English
FEES / REGISTRATION
- Fees for this program are $100
- Fees are due upon registration.
- Course material will be provided free of charge to students in electronic format